- 133 Posts
Nexus 7: Blue Border on Display
Every so often when working in one of many apps I perform some (unknown) action and my N7(2013) display slightly increases its magnification and adds a thin blue screen border. Several presses on the return-arrow always returns things back to standard operation.
Doesn't happen often, but wondering if others have seen this anomaly, know what causes it, and is it a feature or bug?
- 03-27-2014, 01:33 PM #2
- By LauraBunnyyy in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 8Last Post: 04-02-2014, 05:20 PM
- By Garden123 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2014, 08:00 PM
- By Kurt Unger in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Canada (Bell/Rogers/Telus)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2014, 03:12 PM
- By imowt in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2014, 11:32 AM
- By bobbob1016 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2014, 10:58 AM