- 1 Posts
Transferring purchased OpenOffice 7 to new Nexus
Any advice accepted!
I bought the full version of OpenOffice 7 for my Nexus 2012, which was stolen. I have a new Nexus 2013 now - my question is, can I load OpenOffice back onto it without paying for it again? So far I'm only being presented with the free version and asked if I want to upgrade.
- 03-28-2014, 11:16 AM #2
- 03-28-2014, 11:20 AM #3
- 03-28-2014, 03:01 PM #4
Re: Transferring purchased OpenOffice 7 to new Nexus
Welcome to Android Central! I can't find an "OpenOffice 7" in Google Play. Do you mean OfficeSuite 7?
Also, where did you purchase it? If it was directly on Google Play or Amazon Appstore, then what was mentioned above is correct--just login with the same account as before, and you should be able to install it without paying again. If you have trouble searching for it on Google Play, swipe in from the left and tap My Apps, then All, and scroll down until you find it. Then select it and tap Install. On Amazon Appstore, swipe in from the left, tap My Apps, and look for it in the Cloud section.
If the upgrade was an in-app purchase, then you might have to contact the developer themselves. If they ever sent you an email with some confirmation or upgrade code, that would be important information to give.
- By vlkeeney1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 08-20-2014, 06:44 AM
- By Zendroid1 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 17Last Post: 04-02-2014, 10:06 AM
- By bobbob1016 in forum SprintReplies: 6Last Post: 03-31-2014, 01:55 PM
- By Bluejay87 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 10Last Post: 03-30-2014, 02:00 PM
- By NeilWhitear in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 03-29-2014, 12:38 PM