Nexus 7: screen protector recommendations?

ErnstMach

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I've just taken off my wet-apply military-shield by armorsuit, which wasn't doing the job very well. What are you guys using on your nexus 7s or what brands do you like?

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

gerryp123

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: screen protector recommendations?

My screen-protector advice is "none".
N7 glass is highly scratch-resistant. I use a form-fitting case with screen cover, like "Poetic Slimline", for added protection when transporting.
Works fine for me,

ks1g

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site

I've been using a Zagg Invisi-Shield. It's also a wet-apply, and installed and works well for me (I tend to be 2 left thumbs applying these things). Gerryp is correct - the native glass is pretty good by itself. I, however, prefer the extra protection. I keep the tablet in a PoeticSlimline case most of the time for additional protection and for tabletop/desktop use.

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I suggest using a GLASS screen protector. I know that iLoome makes one for your device.

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site

I've been using a Zagg Invisi-Shield. It's also a wet-apply, and installed and works well for me (I tend to be 2 left thumbs applying these things). Gerryp is correct - the native glass is pretty good by itself. I, however, prefer the extra protection. I keep the tablet in a PoeticSlimline case most of the time for additional protection and for tabletop/desktop use.

That must of been a pita install on a device with such a large screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair