Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GSDer
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nexus 7: Google Play Store's settings

Hi guys how are you all doing? OK I just got this new Nexus 7 tablet last month and so far I've been enjoying seeing things on big screen which I love a lot by the way. Now here's the question that I have been wondering. I don't only own Nexus 7 but a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with Verizon (Nexus 7 with Verizon as well) and I have seen my friend who also has Note 2 with T-Mobile, you know right now Google Play store has just updated itself to the lastest version, right? OK, you know when you tap on the top left corner and it will load up options, such as My Apps, Store home, etc right? ok supposedly you tap on Games, then you tap on categories, then you tap on let's say card games, then it will load up card games app, now on that top left corner, you supposedly say want to go to "My Apps" to see if there are any updates. I noticed what mine does is if I tap on "My Apps" it will keeps going back and back to the main menu (home), on my friend's note 2, if I'm on the games' list, his automatically load up the settings and he can go straight to "My Apps" why mine doesn't? it does the same on both tablet and Note 2 (with Verizon), I was wondering does it only effect on Verizon's devices or what? I just wanna make sure if I explained this clear as much as possible? please if you have any solutions to this stupid "bug" or "glitch" or whatever you call this, it'd be very helpful and I'll be grateful too!
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 04-13-2014 at 12:50 AM.

Default Re: Google Play Store's settings

In the scenario that you describe (Games -> Categories -> Card) if I press in the upper left cornerit also takes me back, because it's a Back arrow. If you want to see the 'My apps' list simply swipe in from the left side of the screen and it'll show you that menu.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
    B. Diddy likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Google Play Store's settings

this may seem sound a little stupid I know but whoa, that works! Thank you so much for the tips!!!! I greatly appreciated it!