Screen won't rotate automatically
So sometimes my tablet will refuse to exit landscape mode after closing a game or an app that uses the screen in landscape mode. I've checked that the app is completely closed, checked the auto-rotate settings, all that. It seems that only a reboot will solve the problem... Until I use a landscape app again. Any ideas for a fix/ what could be causing this? Thanks!
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-14-2014, 06:41 AM #2
Re: Screen won't rotate automatically
Well, it occurs with me too sometimes I play games and it just refuses to exit the landscape mode. Sometimes it is just normal but if you keep getting yourself to such situation then I would say remove that application.
- By dNiceOne in forum Telus Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 16Last Post: 04-26-2015, 01:59 AM
- By i_Android in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2014, 11:59 AM
- By Figurato in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 04-13-2014, 11:53 PM
- By NeonKnite in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-13-2014, 10:06 PM
- By Ashley Elson in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2014, 03:59 PM