Can I use the share button to send a facebook message?
I have a Nexus 7 Tablet, 2013 model. I'd like to know if there is a way to use the share button (the 3 dots with the 2 lines connecting them) to send a link, pic etc. via facebook message to someone directly? Right now if I click the share link and then click facebook it only lets me post the link on my wall or someone elses wall. I prefer to just message someone a link directly and not post it on their wall or post it on my wall.
If I can't do it with the share button does anyone know a easier way to share via facebook message? I'd like to know if there is a faster/easier way than copying the link, opening the facebook app, finding the person, pasting the link, and messaging them. Its funny how technology makes us lazy, haha.
Thanks in advance.
- 04-18-2014, 11:24 AM #2
- 04-18-2014, 05:44 PM #5
- 04-23-2014, 09:14 PM #7
- 04-23-2014, 09:23 PM #9
Re: Can I use the share button to send a facebook message?
I'm a Coyotes fan, since they aren't in the playoffs I'm just watching for fun. I just hope the Kings and Redwing are eliminated. (both beat the Coyotes in post season in recent years) haha
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
- 04-23-2014, 10:06 PM #11
- By Borse2008 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 27Last Post: 07-08-2015, 02:42 PM
- By BondPatrickBond in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 04-23-2014, 05:44 PM
- By anon5793012 in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2014, 10:35 AM
- By BondPatrickBond in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2014, 10:32 AM
- By PsychDoc in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2014, 10:17 AM