- 04-24-2014, 11:38 PM #2
Re: when should i plug in the charger immediately?
With the 2013 it's not really ever urgent, but it is a better idea to not let it actually power itself down due to loss of charge. So, I guess prior to 1%. The 2012 version had (has) an issue where it can be in a lot of trouble if it runs out of juice (some of them are difficult to power back on and some don't come back), but that seems to be a non-issue on the 2013. That said, like always it is better to have it topped off than low - but better doesn't make it urgent.
- 04-25-2014, 04:38 PM #3
- 04-25-2014, 07:45 PM #4
- By lovelygirlvst in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2015, 06:46 AM
- By felloffthetruck in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 04-29-2014, 06:19 PM
- By Scott7217 in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 4Last Post: 04-28-2014, 09:13 PM
- By chefmorry in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2014, 08:05 PM
- By slackerjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2014, 07:53 PM