mm-qcamera-daemon battery drain
Got this. Searched the forums and apparently the only way to get rid of it is through a factory reset?
Anyone else figured out another way? I noticed it started happening when I downloaded Instagram and another camera app.
Also, when you do a factory reset, does it get rid of the preinstalled apps. For example, will the camera and voice recorder still be there (although I know that the files will be deleted)?
- 04-29-2014, 12:55 AM #2
- 04-29-2014, 01:44 AM #4
- 04-29-2014, 02:29 AM #6
- 05-01-2014, 10:38 PM #7
- 05-02-2014, 05:10 PM #8
- By Isc73 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 05-02-2014, 07:15 PM
- By ericner#AC in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2014, 09:45 PM
- By Darth Mo in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2014, 08:59 PM
- By AJ Banks in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2014, 07:56 PM
- By Courtney Urbanski in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2014, 02:03 PM