Nexus 7 (2013) battery problem
so I noticed that my battery became worse, it has some task running called "tes.antimalware" that runs in the background, and I can't turn it off, also tablet idle is sucking the battery. I haven't used it and it discharged from 26 percent to 7 percent in airplane mode in about 6 hours. How can I disable that "tes.antimalware" task? I'm running CM11, I had a wonderful battery life with it.
- 04-29-2014, 05:23 PM #2
- 04-29-2014, 11:12 PM #3
Re: Nexus 7 (2013) battery problem
Welcome to Android Central! I'm not familiar with CM11, but if you never installed any anti-malware apps, then search all of your installed apps for anything that seems like a security app and uninstall it. Also, go to Settings>Security>Device Administrators and see if there are any unusual apps there that have device administrator privileges.
Posted via Android Central App--please excuse the brevity and any typos![IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- By Legobricke in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 6Last Post: 05-07-2014, 01:29 PM
- By willstilson in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 9Last Post: 05-06-2014, 11:11 AM
- By twelkit in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2014, 12:14 PM
- By bassplayrguy in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2014, 11:00 AM
- By gracence in forum HTC One SVReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2014, 08:55 AM