| || |
anyone got any minor problems? here are my problems after 4th repair.
i am sending it for the 5th repair. i don't know if it is having problems because of the apps that i installed, or if it is the hardware problem .
do you have any minor problems with this tablet so far? i don't know if my problems are minor or due to the problems of the apps themselves.
here are mine. i am using this site as my tablet diary.
1. sometimes pics in download folder became all gray, after restarting, they become viewable again. it used to happen a lot, and i thought that it was because some hackers were trying to hack my pics. but now it happens once in a while. not frequently.
2. sometimes, when i tap on the list of apps, i get "no recent apps", but after i tap that icon again, i will see the apps. it hasn't happened lately.
3. after several repairs, it didn't reboot. but after 4th repair, it randomly reboots again. it rebooted itself twice when i was using "sleep as android", after i stopped using it, it didn't reboot itself during nighttime. i think. and 4/28, it rebooted itself in the morning. then after i finished chatting with asus, it immediately rebooted itself again! and i shut it down the day before. so refreshing the system didn't seem to prevent the rebooting.
4. on 4/4, i got "unable to open the camera" notice, after rebooting, i was able to use the camera again. the camera screen at that time was all black. it didn't happen again.
5. live wallpaper sometimes crashes. "live koi" and google's own "water" both have crashed before.
6. after google updated the cam app, one time, the cam button is not tap-able any more. i had to close it, and restart it again. then it worked once more.