- 1 Posts
Nexus 7 - BLE & Frequency
Currently, I am working on Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) remote with my company.
We would connect our remote with a Google Nexus 7 tablet using BLE.
We searched few information concerning data frequency reception but we did not found good answers.
- Is 100Hz data frequency supported by BLE Android on Nexus 7 ?
- If yes, what is the maximum payload we could send ? We would like to send 14 data in our payload.
Thank you in advance for your answer.
- 05-07-2014, 01:50 PM #2
- 05-07-2014, 06:33 PM #3
- 6,681 Posts
Re: Nexus 7 - BLE & Frequency
Alex, welcome to the forums!
Unfortunately the technical expertise level that you're expecting is not generally present here. You'd be much better off contacting Google or Asus directly with your questions about their firmware/hardware implementation.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By rhiaction in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 6Last Post: 07-21-2014, 12:59 PM
- By Xm_jdm in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 20Last Post: 07-17-2014, 11:37 AM
- By pantlesspenguin in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 05-12-2014, 06:32 AM
- By GoGayleGo in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 15Last Post: 05-11-2014, 08:17 PM
- By Stang68 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 05-10-2014, 04:33 PM