- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Nexus 7 Loading 2 Gmail emails, only want 1
Hello All. I probably should have my first post here. I have the new 2nd generation Nexus 7. I'm new to the android would and have not figured everything out yet.
I have loaded 2 Google+ accounts on this device because of a game I play. I have two account with Clash of Clans, and play both. The issue now is, when I boot up and the Wi-Fi picks up, it starts to download both google emails. Is there a way to only have one email show and not the other. I do know the game needs to sync with the servers, but don't want it to pull the 2nd email account. Any suggestions, I've played around a bit, but maybe I'm just looking in the wrong spot. Any suggestions?
- 05-12-2014, 03:57 PM #2
Re: Nexus 7 Loading 2 Gmail emails, only want 1
Welcome to Android Central! Are you using the Gmail app, or the stock Email app? If you're using the Gmail app, then try going to Settings>Accounts-Google, and select the Google account that you don't want Gmail to sync with. Find Gmail in the list of synced apps and uncheck it. I think that should work.
- By Jonathan Sanders in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-17-2015, 10:01 PM
- By colleen03 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 09-06-2014, 04:10 PM
- By AndroidDario in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 11Last Post: 05-13-2014, 01:06 PM
- By Psyduck in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2014, 04:01 PM
- By syedfahad in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2014, 09:48 AM