Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nexus 7 Loading 2 Gmail emails, only want 1

Hello All. I probably should have my first post here. I have the new 2nd generation Nexus 7. I'm new to the android would and have not figured everything out yet.

I have loaded 2 Google+ accounts on this device because of a game I play. I have two account with Clash of Clans, and play both. The issue now is, when I boot up and the Wi-Fi picks up, it starts to download both google emails. Is there a way to only have one email show and not the other. I do know the game needs to sync with the servers, but don't want it to pull the 2nd email account. Any suggestions, I've played around a bit, but maybe I'm just looking in the wrong spot. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Default Re: Nexus 7 Loading 2 Gmail emails, only want 1

Welcome to Android Central! Are you using the Gmail app, or the stock Email app? If you're using the Gmail app, then try going to Settings>Accounts-Google, and select the Google account that you don't want Gmail to sync with. Find Gmail in the list of synced apps and uncheck it. I think that should work.
    GSDer likes this.