Can I View multiple lock screen widgets without rotating?
I know I can add multiple widgets to the lock screen, but I have to swipe and rotate to view each one individually. I'd much rather be able to see several at once without having to swipe. Even a 1x1 battery widget is blown up on the lock screen. Is there any way to make it smaller and have several, even just two, on the first "square"? It sure would be nice to see a larger clock and battery percentage at a glance on the lock screen.
- 05-29-2014, 04:25 PM #2
- 05-29-2014, 04:25 PM #3
- 05-29-2014, 04:27 PM #4
- By Chandler Scarborough in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2014, 09:00 AM
- By willmon22 in forum LG Optimus EliteReplies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2014, 03:45 AM
- By 08BlackWRX in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 3Last Post: 06-05-2014, 08:34 AM
- By ukdavid1 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 6Last Post: 05-31-2014, 04:39 PM
- By ThatOneGuyWithADroid in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2014, 01:37 PM