4.4.3 update started then froze, way to fix it?
So the notification that I had an update waiting popped up, and began downloading, but then stopped about 30% into it and has stayed like that. Is there anyway to stop it and get it restarted or am I just at the mercy of the frozen update?
- 06-05-2014, 05:00 PM #2
- 06-05-2014, 06:17 PM #4
Re: 4.4.3 update started then froze, way to fix it?
How about going into running apps, deleting the google framework data, stopping the service and then doing another software update check to see if it fixes itself.
Reason I mention this is mine was stuck on 0% for 10 minutes, did the above and it restarted the 4.4.3 download successfully.
- 06-05-2014, 06:27 PM #6
- 06-05-2014, 06:38 PM #7
- By Masum56k in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 01-27-2016, 03:22 AM
- By pandagiraffe in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 08-12-2014, 02:44 PM
- By David_Foster in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2014, 11:57 AM
- By newsman787 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-06-2014, 03:32 PM
- By J0RDANDROID in forum LG G FlexReplies: 5Last Post: 06-06-2014, 11:22 AM