4.4.3 stuck in boot loop
Hi.. I got the update a few days ago.. Random. Reboots..
Last night when playing samarai seige my screen locked up..
I did a hard restart.. But it's stuck on the Google screen..
When u tried to boot into recovery it stops with the little Android guy laying down with an exclamation mark in a red triangle.. So I can't wipe the cache
What do I do now?
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-07-2014, 05:43 PM #3
- 6,681 Posts
Re: 4.4.3 stuck in boot loop
Sounds like you need to reload the firmware manually - you can find it here - just
- boot into Fastboot mode (with the device completely off, press-and-hold Volume Down + Power)
- connect it to your computer
- download Fastboot.exe from XDA
- run "fastboot oem unlock" from a Command prompt (elevated to Administrator privilege) (this WILL wipe your device)
- then extract the contents of the firmware download and run the "flash-all.bat" file
You could use http://www.wugfresh.com/nrt/ (I had terrible luck with that - it totally screwed up the drivers on my laptop and now the Nexus 7 isn't recognized at all - YMMV).
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- 06-08-2014, 11:57 PM #5
- By AZgl1500 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 34Last Post: 10-18-2015, 10:28 PM
- By jacobkeller98 in forum Ingress GeneralReplies: 7Last Post: 01-07-2015, 06:16 AM
- By recDNA in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2014, 03:53 PM
- By evert67 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2014, 12:03 PM