- 06-08-2014, 07:20 PM #2
- 06-08-2014, 11:18 PM #3
Re: Problem swiping apps from home screen
And which app shortcuts are you trying to move around? All app shortcuts and widgets (with the exception of the Google search bar and the App Drawer icon) should be able to be moved after long-pressing. Are you having any other issues with touch sensitivity? Some units seemed to have problems with spotty touch sensitivity.
- 11-02-2014, 12:13 AM #5
- 2 Posts
long touch is long gone
For some reason I can not long-touch my icons. I am now stuck with icons and contacts on my home screen that I am unable to move or delete. No matter how long I hold my finger on it it just opens the app instead of letting me move or delete them. I have searched for setting to adjust the sensitivity of my phone thinking that may be the issue but I am unable to find a setting for that. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and I have spent 3 days trying to figure it out on my own. Can some one please help me?
- 11-03-2014, 06:32 PM #6
Re: long touch is long gone
Welcome to Android Central! You're probably better off posting in the Galaxy S4 forum: Samsung Galaxy S4 - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
Check Settings>Accessibility and make sure none of those options are turned on.
- By marlap2000 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 06-10-2014, 04:49 PM
- By worknman in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2014, 10:49 PM
- By cliberti in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2014, 07:11 PM
- By modhatter in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2014, 06:47 PM
- By Phil3 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2014, 06:37 PM