Tried searching through the threads hoping to find an answer with no luck. Heres my problem....
Every time I try to open the camera I get camera cannot connect message. Ive done everything. Force stop..restart..cleared cache and data. Nothings working. I bought this for the camera. Please help.
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-08-2014, 11:54 PM #2
- 06-09-2014, 11:31 AM #4
- 6,512 Posts
Re: Camera Issue
Settings -> Backup and reset -> Factory data reset
You can also do the same thing in Recovery mode, and you can also wipe the system cache there, which is recommended.
Finally, you can manually reload the firmware, which you can find here - just
- boot into Fastboot mode (with the device completely off, press-and-hold Volume Down + Power)
- connect it to your computer
- download Fastboot.exe from XDA
- run "fastboot oem unlock" from a Command prompt (elevated to Administrator privilege) (this WILL wipe your device)
- then extract the contents of the firmware download and run the "flash-all.bat" file
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By mchoaib in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 7Last Post: 06-10-2014, 11:11 AM
- By dregs78 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2014, 02:45 PM
- By aliserdem in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2014, 10:54 PM
- By menachemt in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2014, 06:14 PM
- By kodeicap in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2014, 04:30 PM