- 1 Posts
Nexus 7 2013 not charging!
So I had my nexus 7 2nd generation for about a year now. So I one day, when I woke up, I realize my tablet wasn't charging. Unfortunately, the night before, my tablet got to 0% and was totally dead, and I forgot to charge it. Now, when I try to turn it on(I was charging), then it would just have the empty battery sign, not the sign that it was charging. I searched for it forever and I found the bootloader thing that I can do, but since my battery was too low, it wouldn't let me go to the bootloader mode. I rooted my tablet, so I can't really send it back. Please help me! Thanks!
- 06-11-2014, 06:34 PM #2
Re: Nexus 7 2013 not charging!
Welcome to Android Central! If a lithium battery gets to true zero, my understanding is that it becomes irreversibly discharged. But most devices like the N7 shouldn't really let it get that low before automatically shutting down. I suggest keeping it plugged in undisturbed for a good 24 hrs, then come back to it and try to power back on. If that doesn't work, try using a different cable/charger, in case the one you're using got fried for some reason. If that doesn't work, you might be out of luck.
- 06-13-2014, 01:27 PM #3
- 06-14-2014, 11:50 AM #4
- By dw_mpg in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 36Last Post: 12-20-2014, 09:20 PM
- By SpookDroid in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 06-18-2014, 03:58 AM
- By Sarloh in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-12-2014, 08:25 AM
- By Sashylee in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2014, 03:53 PM
- By jbak3r in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2014, 03:06 PM