OK so, not sure that if this issue has been addressed or not, but the N7 has difficulty holding onto a WiFi signal. I own a N4 and a N7, and while I get a good signal, around 3 bars of wifi on my N4, standing in the same area with my N7 will barely be able to hold one bar, and often drops WiFi completely. This isn't anything new either. This has been here since day one. Is there anyone else with this issue? Is there a way to boost the dang WiFi? Half the time when I am at work I have to use my N4 because the N7 cannot hold the WiFi. Thanks.
- 06-14-2014, 11:33 AM #2
- 06-14-2014, 11:54 AM #4
- 06-14-2014, 06:05 PM #5
Re: WiFi wtf?
Keep in mind your N4 and N7 are completely different devices. With antennas placed in different parts. So comparing the two is not a very good comparison. To see if your N7 has bad wifi it would be a lot more beneficial to get another N7 in there to compare side by side.
Re: WiFi wtf?
- 06-14-2014, 11:41 PM #7
- 06-15-2014, 02:07 AM #8
- 06-15-2014, 07:50 PM #9
- 06-15-2014, 08:00 PM #10
- By Reverse Taper in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 5Last Post: 06-24-2014, 07:23 PM
- By maxima423 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 06-15-2014, 01:46 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2014, 01:25 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2014, 07:33 PM
- By donnieco in forum Droid RAZR HDReplies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2014, 07:01 PM