- 408 Posts
my sixth repairs to asus. the refurbished tablet's problem.
this is not a question. i just want to share my experience.
after my fifth repair with the last tablet, asus decided to send me a refurbished "new" tablet. i was happy.
but once i started using it, it had the same old problems as the last one. it randomly restarts. i tried to use it twice in safe mode, both times, it rebooted itself in one day.
then i finally did a factory reset, it still rebooted itself. then it randomly shut itself down. after i turned it on again without using it much, after a few hours, it rebooted itself again! (for my last tablet, after they changed the motherboard, it seemed to fix the random rebooting problem.)
that is why i decided to send it back for the sixth time!
- 06-19-2014, 12:26 PM #2
- 6,257 Posts
Re: my sixth repairs to asus. the refurbished tablet's problem.
You are a prime candidate for stress testing; you should contact the various manufacturers and get them to send you their latest devices and pay you to use them. Then we'll all be able to sleep soundly at night...
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 10:17 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 10:00 AM
- By Saber_Edge in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2014, 12:47 AM
- By planoman in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2014, 10:29 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 08:45 PM