- 6 Posts
So I lost my Nexus 7.....
According to Android Device Manager the last time my Nexus 7 (2nd gen) was on is June 8th. I have looked all over for my tablet with no sign of it anywhere. I am guessing the battery is dead and thats why it cannot be found in Android Device Manager. If perhaps the tablet was stolen (possibly I left it out on the back patio) if someone wiped it, would Device Manager find it, or would device manager not find it then?
I am guessing I am SOL on this issue and should just bite the bullet and buy a new one. Any last resources I can try before buying a new one?
- 06-19-2014, 11:04 AM #2
- 06-20-2014, 09:39 AM #3
Re: So I lost my Nexus 7.....
yeah pretty much SOL either the device is not connected to wifi, off or has been found by someone else.
I would send a wipe command as well, just to be safe in case someone has it but hasn't connected it to anything (take off personal info) and call it a wash.
Sorry to hear.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2014, 02:23 AM
- By brettt777 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2014, 11:13 AM
- By Maureen Anderson1 in forum Vodafone HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 10:53 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2014, 08:27 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 12:41 AM