"Spring Cleaning" gmail help
I cleaned out my gmail email on my PC. It is reflected also on my iPhone but it is not reflected on my Nexus 7 tablet. It still have all the old emails on it. How do I get it to update?
My Nexus 7 tablet is wifi only and it is properly connected to wifi.
Thanks in advance for any help.
- 06-23-2014, 10:24 PM #2
- 06-24-2014, 04:04 AM #5
Re: "Spring Cleaning" gmail help
It was checked. I unchecked it, closed the app and then opened it again. Of course I got the error message that sync was not working. I turned it back on and refreshed the app. But still no joy.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
- 06-25-2014, 12:49 AM #7
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-26-2014, 08:51 AM
- By 0pk in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 06-25-2014, 01:26 AM
- By engwad in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 10:00 PM
- By Phil Callahan in forum LG Optimus 3DReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 09:24 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 06:05 PM