Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jerrykur
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default ? Multi-OS Calendar for Nexus 7 LTE?

Need suggestions please on a calendar for my Nexus that offers a widget calendar similar to the Clean Calendar Widget Pro which shows my current events and appointments in a see-through/glass style overlay on one of my home screens. I can't seem to find one that will automatically synch with any calendar that I can simultaneously access on the start screen of my two windows 8.1 laptops. Anyone know of a calendar like this that works on both OSs? "Calendar" app on my iPhone automatically synch's nicely with the One Calendar by Blue Edge. Am looking for something like that - that will let me link and sync with my google account. If only I could get Clean Calendar Widget Pro to sync with the other two OS's. Any suggestions? Maybe I'm missing something obvious.
    Thank you!

Default Re: ? Multi-OS Calendar for Nexus 7 LTE?

Just to be clear, you need a calendar that's interoperable between iOS, Android and Windows 8?
    And on Windows 8 it's not enough for it to be browser-based?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

I'm not getting why you think the calendar apps on the different OSs need to sync with each other. All you need are calendar apps on each OS that can sync bi-directionally with your Google calendar. And every Android calendar app can do this. My favorite is Business Calendar, which has tons of highly customizable widgets.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Yeah. What he said.
    I'm enjoying the Simple Calendar Widget.
    ? Multi-OS Calendar for Nexus 7 LTE?-tmp_9373-screenshot_2014-07-07-10-37-20-589765457.jpg

@ollieg - "Haircut with Jane the Viking"? Sounds painful.
    GSDer likes this.