- 440 Posts
my tablet rebooted again since 6/28.
that is total 9 days of free of troubles, which is a record for me.
since they reinstalled the system, one app froze, and it restarted on 6/28. and today, i wasn't using it, it rebooted itself again.
i will wait and see if it will do it again, i may have to send it again for repair.
- 07-06-2014, 11:29 PM #2
Re: my tablet rebooted again since 6/28.
One of the main things that pushed me away from the N7 was...
Every store unit, no matter which store I went to, was froze. None worked.
Sure it was a demo unit but all the Samsung tabs worked, all the G pads worked but not one N7 did in any store I went to. To me that spoke volumes
Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
- By BrianWTF in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 5Last Post: 07-10-2014, 04:50 PM
- By kosarkas94 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-09-2014, 11:03 AM
- By JnEricsonx in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 07-08-2014, 11:44 AM
- By pofadda in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2014, 03:39 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 07:24 PM