Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default SSH Client won't install

I am having trouble installing an SSH client on my Nexus 7 (2013) tablet. I have tried both ConnectBot and JuiceSSH and both have the same problem. When I download either of them from the Play Store, the download works fine, but then the process gets stuck with an "Installing" message, and no icon ever appears. But when I re-enter the Play Store and go back to the application, the Play Store knows that I have installed the program, and when I click the "Open" button, the program opens and appears to work normally.

How do I make either program install properly? I prefer ConnectBot, but either will work.

Default Re: SSH Client won't install

I'd say that if the application works properly when select the Open button then you shouldn't worry about it - it sounds like it installed correctly despite the hang that you're seeing.

What firmware are you running, and are you using ART or Dalvik?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk