How to do RMA?
What's the best place to start an RMA for the Nexus 7?
I was thinking ASUS but I'm not really seeing a place online to do it.
Now that I have a second Nexus 7 I'm realizing how bad my touch screen is on my LTE model, might as well send it in.
Wound up calling the play store where I bought it, they say they will RMA it directly even though it's 7 months old.
Last edited by maxburn; 07-27-2014 at 09:16 AM.
- By tony_karaji in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2014, 11:48 PM
- By wsguerin in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2014, 10:01 PM
- By tomothy94 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 07-27-2014, 01:56 PM
- By ugneek in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2014, 07:54 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2014, 03:07 AM