Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Default Re: The N7 is more innovative than any other tablet.

No, I am just trying to say that OS bugs normally affect *all* users, not just a subset, no matter how large.

A presumed OS bug which affects only a subset of users is more likely caused by a problematic app. And until someone can exhibit the bug in a stock, fresh-out-of-the-box, device, it cannot be attributed to the OS.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #27  
    Banned

Global Posts
    97 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by N4Newbie View Post
    No, I am just trying to say that OS bugs normally affect *all* users, not just a subset, no matter how large.

A presumed OS bug which affects only a subset of users is more likely caused by a problematic app. And until someone can exhibit the bug in a stock, fresh-out-of-the-box, device, it cannot be attributed to the OS.
    OK but how do OS bugs relate to the topic of this thread? Were you speaking to something one of the responders said specifically?

You're misunderstanding me still ???

My understanding is that these two bugs--or at least the multi-touch one--are the result of an interaction between the OS software and variations in the operating parameters of the hardware between devices. This is why some people never had multi-touch issues, while others had them but they were solved by OS updates, while others had them intractably.

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app
    Thanked by:
    CDG 

I'm not the most gentle of Nexus owner's, but my battery has become disconnected on more than one occasion. I won't say how I fixed it, but it involves reconnecting the battery.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12