Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default App behaves differently on secondary account

I recently downloaded DroidFish onto a second user account (on Nexus 7) that my nephew uses. Try as I might, I could not start the game without an error indicating that the game engine did not load properly. Later that night, I installed it to my primary account without any problem.

Has anyone else experienced this phenomenon with other apps? Perhaps this is common knowledge, but I'm not sure why that would happen.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Default Re: App behaves differently on secondary account

Do you mean DroidFish Chess https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tero.droidfish - if so, you should send the developer an email peterosterlund2@gmail.com - that sounds like a programming issue on their part.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: App behaves differently on secondary account

That's awesome: Sinclair ZX-80. I had to Wikipedia even though I had some idea. Don't forget to turn the crank on the back if the battery gets low.

I'll reproduce the error and try to send a trace dump, then I'll follow-up with an email. Thanks for reminding me to do the right thing.