Volume Increasing on its own (with magnetic flip case)
I notice my volume adjusts by itself pretty often. when I have the cover of my flip case folded back using the tablet and then flip it back over to close it, it seems to activate the volume and increase it one notch a good deal of the time. It didn't do this (that I noticed) until the most recent 4.4.4 update.
Anyone else notice this?
- 08-22-2014, 09:54 AM #2
- 08-22-2014, 10:32 AM #3
- 08-22-2014, 11:07 AM #4
- 08-31-2014, 11:09 AM #6
- 3,184 Posts
Re: Volume Increasing on its own (with magnetic flip case)
Is this with the Folio case sold by Google, or another brand?
If you have a small magnet available, wrap it in a soft cloth/napkin and try dragging it over various locations om the tablet to see if you can replicate the problem.
If you are not using the Google case, it could be an issue with magnet placement...
- By Mm8 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 54Last Post: 08-27-2014, 09:03 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2014, 07:19 PM
- By ThisIsAlasdair in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 08-22-2014, 10:24 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 02:43 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2014, 02:29 AM