Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google Nexus 7 tablet won't turn on or appear like it's charging

So my tablet has been dead since May because the charger port broke and I finally got it back after I took it to get fixed 2 weeks ago. But now it won't turn on or even say that its charging. I've also had it for about 2 year so I really want to find a way to get it to charge. Thanks for the help. (Sorry for posting this again i'm new to this website and really confused)

Default Re: Google Nexus 7 tablet won't turn on or appear like it's charging

Welcome to the forums!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tessa White View Post
    the charger piece broke and I finally got it back after I took it to get fixed 2 weeks ago
    I can only assume that you're referring to the charging port in the tablet? It doesn't sound 'fixed' to me - time to take it back to the place that did the work and ask them for an explanation.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

If you have a N7 2013 you can use wireless charging. I highly recommend the Nokia DT-900 because it works great and isn't too expensive. You can probably find one on eBay for less than $20.

Oh, and try to get a refund for that poor repair job...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...idcentral00-20

I second the idea of wireless charging. Once you get a wireless charger the idea of plugging in the device to charge it will soon become absurd.

I have this one and It works great.