Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Aquila
  • 1 Post By douglerner
  • 1 Post By douglerner
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to stop facebook notices from appearing in the middle of the screen?

I don't know when this started happening, but lately Facebook notifications have started appearing in the middle of the lock screen.

I find it annoying. Is there a way to prevent that from happening?

Thanks,

Doug

Posted via Android Central App
  2. Best Answer

I think I may have fixed it from inside the app itself. There is a section on notifications, and one of them is a lock screen notification.

Carrier
    Assassin 'Droid

Default Re: How to stop facebook notices from appearing in the middle of the screen?

Settings in the Facebook Messenger app - they're called Chat Heads and can be disabled in that app.
    B. Diddy likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: How to stop facebook notices from appearing in the middle of the screen?

I don’t have the Facebook Messenger app installed, I don’t believe. But I did find the notifications setting in the app manager and unchecked it and see if that will help.

Thanks,

doug
    Aquila likes this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Turning off notifications didn't help. Extremely annoying. I wish there was some way of having them stop.

6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I think I may have fixed it from inside the app itself. There is a section on notifications, and one of them is a lock screen notification.

Aquila likes this.