a way to cause instant reboot every time.

preppystud

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
i found a way to cause this tablet to instantly reboot. now it seems that sometimes, it is not the hardware of the tablet that is causing the reboot.

i downloaded the app called "newsy", then i put the tablet in "airport mode", then i try to open newsy. it will tell me that i am not connected to the internet, i press ok. it caused instant reboot twice in less than 5 mins.

if anyone wants to try that, go ahead. i think that you will get the same result.

---
also, it seems that when some apps need to be updated, the tablet will also reboot itself. after it finished rebooting, it will update those apps automatically.

jerrykur

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
i found a way to cause this tablet to instantly reboot. now it seems that sometimes, it is not the hardware of the tablet that is causing the reboot.

i downloaded the app called "newsy", then i put the tablet in "airport mode", then i try to open newsy. it will tell me that i am not connected to the internet, i press ok. it caused instant reboot twice in less than 5 mins.

if anyone wants to try that, go ahead. i think that you will get the same result.

---
also, it seems that when some apps need to be updated, the tablet will also reboot itself. after it finished rebooting, it will update those apps automatically.

Simply fix. Uninstall the app. What did the developer say when you reported the problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith