Orange WiFi bars problem?

Kalia_x

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Earlier this morning my WiFi randomly turned orange and suddenly I couldn't connect to any google services.

Since then I've been searching for and trying solutions for hours and I'm completely at my wits end for what I can do to solve this issue.

I've tried all the basic stuff like rebooting tablet/rebooting router, changing the WiFi settings to static, clearing caches etc. I've tried deleting apps which connect to the internet, resetting all proxy settings. I've cleared permissions from google accounts and I even removed my google account from my tablet - which was a massive mistake because now if I try to re-add my account it just says "couldn't sign in. can't establish a reliable connection to the server" Now that I'm stuck without a google account I can't test anything else, but before I removed it, trying to load the play store made it just say "cannot connect" and when I went into "sync" within settings it wouldn't sync any item and they all appeared red.

The only thing I can't do is removing the line in the hosts file, because whenever I try to change it, (I've tried 4 file managers now) they always say "could not save."

Please, what can I do?

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Normally I check on my PC and see if Gmail is up. Like yesterday it was down for about 3 hours in our area. I know there are IPs you can ping to check also but I don't have those.

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
I think they were down because today i noticed doing a goole search that the quick auto result feature wasnt working and it had a little message about it being down or something like that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800