its December still no OTA lollipop?

vividrich

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Any official post from google regarding rollout being pulled or just rumors?

Posted via Android Central App

Just the fact that so many don't have it yet speaks volumes. I got the ota on mine before my N5 did. My wife is still waiting for hers.

Posted from my Nexus 7 2013 via Android Central App

RonAitch

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
For your sake I hope it never arrives. My Nexus & updated and turned from a racehorse to a snail . It needs frequent rebooots. The search is a sometime thing and Kindle is a disaster. Have had to go back to using an old style Kindle reader and my phone for searches.:':)':)(

ericandjan

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
Perhaps a good metric would be to ask this question regarding the Nexus 7 2013 wifi and Lollipop OTA:

What is the most recent date for an OTA upgrade of your Nexus 7 2013 WIFI? I know that many have received it, but would like to know when the last reported upgrade using ONLY OTA (not side-loaded OTA).

I'm in the US. When KitKat rolled out, I had mine within a few days (all variants of KitKat). Now, it's been about 3 weeks, and not a twitch (in spite of wearing down the tip of my index finger pounding the check update button) on my stock Nexus 7 WIFI 2013.

vividrich

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Perhaps a good metric would be to ask this question regarding the Nexus 7 2013 wifi and Lollipop OTA:

What is the most recent date for an OTA upgrade of your Nexus 7 2013 WIFI? I know that many have received it, but would like to know when the last reported upgrade using ONLY OTA (not side-loaded OTA).

I'm in the US. When KitKat rolled out, I had mine within a few days (all variants of KitKat). Now, it's been about 3 weeks, and not a twitch (in spite of wearing down the tip of my index finger pounding the check update button) on my stock Nexus 7 WIFI 2013.

I got mine on November 17th

Posted from my Nexus 5 via Android Central App

Issac Johnson

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
I think there something wrong with it being released to tabs and phones reason... My friend got the update hour later it was gone she didn't update she wanted to wait 24 hours to see if its a official release a full stable version.

Posted via the Android Central App

louzer

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I apologize to everyone about the delay with Lollipop. It's all my fault. I'm a Blackberry user so I'm used to delays and no official explanations. I decided to replace my Playbook and decided that the Nexus 7 2013 was the way to go. With the 9 coming out, the 7 was too good a deal to pass up. Plus, it's a Nexus so I'd be seeing the latest OS updates first. I was assuming that I'd receive the device and have Lollipop waiting for me. I just received it a couple of weeks ago and still no Lollipop! I claim full responsibility (even though I'm really liking KitKat while I'm waiting).

lrrowley

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Still nothing on my Nexus 7. I think it took awhile to get KitKat last year too, so it might just be at the end of their update list.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad