Nexus 7 2013 Factory Images

Graham Thomas

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
That should mean you'll get the OTA update within a few days. The factory image for the Nexus 7 2012 3G was posted in the middle of last week and I got my OTA notification on Friday.

sparksd

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded the .tgz file for razor (LMY470) for my 2013 WiFi N7 and tried adb sideloading the .zip file from it but got error messages on the bootloader checks. First time I've run into that.

sparksd

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I was able to force the update by using the old trick of clearing the data for Google Services Framework and force-stopping it. Took three tries at it before I got the update notice.

m00kie619

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Easiest way for me was first unlocking the boot loader and then running the flash-all batch file which does everything for you. Didn't really need to do much and it works all the time for me.

Posted via the Android Central App

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I was able to force the update by using the old trick of clearing the data for Google Services Framework and force-stopping it. Took three tries at it before I got the update notice.

So did you use OTA? ... Because it didn't work for me, this method and others isn't working

sparksd

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
So did you use OTA? ... Because it didn't work for me, this method and others isn't working

Yes, it came OTA. I did the Google Services Framework Clear Data/Force Stop several times before an update notice showed up. Perhaps it was just a coincidence.

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes, it came OTA. I did the Google Services Framework Clear Data/Force Stop several times before an update notice showed up. Perhaps it was just a coincidence.

Ya I know the "trick" but it's not working for me... 😕

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non