OTA for Marshmallow 6.0 starts today!!

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I flashed it! 😊 Now just waiting for root on XDA.

I didn't wait. I flashed the factory image from Google.

Posted via the Android Central App

AzD

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
If my past experience with Google updates are any indicator, I should get the update sometime in December or January. 😀

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
If my past experience with Google updates are any indicator, I should get the update sometime in December or January. 😀

Lol welcome to the roll out phase!

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
This is a major update and includes a lot of devices. So I'm not surprised it's not pushing through immediately. I'll wait...patiently.

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I got all excited last night when my Nexus showed a system update available, but it was just the security patch. Oh well, more waiting.

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Pretty strange that not ONE of us has got the 6.0 update yet...

Last edited:

gquiring

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
It was my first stab at attempting a side loaded update. It was a bit more involved than I thought getting my Windows 10 box updated with the Android SDK, Java from Oracle and some device management USB drivers for Android. Once that was all done the upgrade went great using the Nexus Root Toolkit.

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
It was my first stab at attempting a side loaded update. It was a bit more involved than I thought getting my Windows 10 box updated with the Android SDK, Java from Oracle and some device management USB drivers for Android. Once that was all done the upgrade went great using the Nexus Root Toolkit.

Was it worth it for all the work you had to do? I'm starting to think that the OTA's aren't even out, because I don't see 1 person that has it still...

Sent from my N7 2013 (waiting on M6.0...)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae