6.0 OTA pushed to your Nexus 7 2013 LTE?

captainbdsc

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone actually had an OTA 6.0 update pushed to their 2013 LTE Nexus 7? I am starting to wonder if something is wrong with my device where it can't see that an update is available. No, I don't have time or desire to do all you have to do to manually install...

(I don't have a SIM card installed, but I do have a weird bug that makes it reboot every 2min after startup if Mobile/LTE data is on. I turn on airplane mode then turn WiFi back on as work around.)

Posted via the Android Central App

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I have not gotten it either, at this rate it looks like my Moto X Pure (well when my replacement one arrives tomorrow) will have Marshmallow before the Nexus 7 LTE!

anon(573376)

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Been wondering where mine was too and if I was the only one not getting it until I saw this thread. Even switched out the sim for a few days from Verizon to T-Mobile just in case it was a wonderful BIG RED delay and even took out the SIM altogether for another few days to see if that would make a difference.

A Nexus still not getting the update after 2 months is not cool Google.

vr002sh

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile announce that they had paused the update, but would start again in Dec. I suspect there was an issue with the LTE version

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Well it looks like Moto beat Google to Marshmallow in my case, my Moto X Pure will have Marshmallow today (although being on T-Mobile I will have to pull SIM to get the OTA) while my Nexus 7 LTE is still waiting.

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Well, I got the update notification finally! And it is 6.0.1. Am downloading now and will install in a minute. Ironically, I just got 6.0 on my Moto X Pure Edition earlier today. I had to pull the SIM though to make my Moto X Pure download OTA, if I hadn't I'd still be waiting. So, I guess I have to call this race a draw, hehe..

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
OK, I spoke too soon! Something funky happened, I hit download...screen said it was downloading although it didn't look like anything was coming down in the status bar - I just let it be for while. Checked again and the screen said it downloaded although still no indication in the status bar - but I hit the restart and install button on the screen. It went to my regular home screen and seems like nothing happened. I restarted just to be sure and then checked my version number and it's still on 5.1.1 Waaahhhh!

net62957

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
Just received and completed update to 6.0.1. Update was around 350M and lasted about 25 minutes. Everything looks good so far. Nexus 7 LTE on T-Mobile.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084