How Do I Customize This Menu...

Dingledoodie

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I dunno what it's called, this pull-down menu: (forum wont let me add link to my photo). Um, its the menu you pull from the top of the screen, with Wi-Fi, Brightness, etc https: // goo.gl / photos / KHi2bW5B6YZaY2G37 How do I Customize it. It's super easy on my HTC M8. I just never figured it out on my Nexus 7.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
What Android version is on your Nexus 7?

If it is Marshmallow, pull down the notification shade (that's what it is called) and long-press on the gear icon until you get a message something like "Congratulations - System UI Tuner has been added to your settings menu"

Now, go to Settings and scroll to the bottom where you should indeed find System UI Tuner. Tap it, then tap Quick Settings. You can drag the tiles around, delete one or more, and add additional ones (although somewhat limited as far as I can see).

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
What Android version is on your Nexus 7?

If it is Marshmallow, pull down the notification shade (that's what it is called) and long-press on the gear icon until you get a message something like "Congratulations - System UI Tuner has been added to your settings menu"

Now, go to Settings and scroll to the bottom where you should indeed find System UI Tuner. Tap it, then tap Quick Settings. You can drag the tiles around, delete one or more, and add additional ones (although somewhat limited as far as I can see).

Thanks! I didn't know that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae