How does FPse work?

Chappie

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
There is also the gamestop tablet controller which will work with the n7, or you could wait for the nyko playpad (what I am doing).

Sesami

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I recently bought FPSe and tried it with my PS3 controller. The controller works very well with it since the Playstation has kept all their controllers the same design (as opposed to using the PS3 controller with the N64 emulator). I've only tried 2 games so far, Final Fantasy 6 and 7, and FF7 lags a LOT and eventually freezes. I imagine it will work well with less graphic intensive games.

fynflood

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Works great. You sometimes need to try different bios, but overall its worth it. I only have trouble once in a while (Legacy of Cain comes to mind), but more work than not.

Haven't tried a controller yet.

zulu99

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
If you have a spare android phone, you can try DroidMote.
DroidMote simulate real controller with 16 buttons and 6 axis.

But simulate also a mouse a keyboard a multi touch touchpad and with touch profiles you can play with a controller with all games that support only touch actions.

zulu99

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
if you have a good router no lag at all. there are many videos on youtube you can see.

only wifi because the bluetooth is slow and cover small distances. if you not have a router, you can establish a connection point to point between the two devices with the function Tethering / portable hotspot of your device.

with the same app DroidMote Client (free) you can control also windows and linux for free. is the only one with real multitouch simulation.

look this video playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2E8D73B9D757086B&feature=view_all