What twitter app is everyone using?

kevin.slawinski

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Just out of interest, I can't seem to find one that feels right on my N7.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

I'm using Tweet Lanes. It's an awesome app that sticks to the Android design recommendations, and is all around a great app to look at. Its still in development, so some features are still missing, but the developer constantly voices with the community and pushes out updates every week. If nothing else, check it out! You can also get future premium features for free right now by using it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

sheureka

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I like TweetCaster. I've installed Slices, but haven't quite gotten used to it yet. They're both from OneLouder which is sort of odd. - sheureka

MrpicC

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
For someone like me who checks twitter maybe 3 times a day scope works fantastic. Like the integration of all the other services as well.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I have not found anything better than Twicca.. check it out. Don't be fooled by the minimalist look of it or the fact that it doesn't follow the Android design guidelines. It is the fastest and most feature packed twitter app I've used. If it had multiple account support it would be flawless.

dralezero

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Tweetcaster pro. But searches and some other things show blank tweets but shows their avatar

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

hawonjung

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
I'm using Tweet Lanes. It's an awesome app that sticks to the Android design recommendations, and is all around a great app to look at. Its still in development, so some features are still missing, but the developer constantly voices with the community and pushes out updates every week. If nothing else, check it out! You can also get future premium features for free right now by using it.

thanks for the info. I tried Tweet Lanes for the first time and loving it!

armeddroid

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Plume.
Works great for me but i am waiting for Carbon.
These guys keep delaying it.
July 22 was the release week and its almost a month now and they still havent released it.
I mean, i rather it be ready before they release it but the release date has come and long left.
Smh.

Jaysus

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

I am using both TweetLanes and the official Twitter app. I want to use Tweetlanes full time, and I probably will after a few updates. I really like it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid