Problem since 4.1.2 update

F0REVERY0UNG-

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Ever since I updated this morning I can't purchase, update, or review anything in the Play store. Is anyone else having this problem?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

android4life007

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Ever since I updated this morning I can't purchase, update, or review anything in the Play store. Is anyone else having this problem?

I still haven't received this update yet but I know that a Factory Reset will most likely fix these problems.
Curious...where are you located? I'm in California and no update yet.

F0REVERY0UNG-

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I still haven't received this update yet but I know that a Factory Reset will most likely fix these problems.
Curious...where are you located? I'm in California and no update yet.

I don't know how to factory reset and if I do will I have to set everything up again and re-download everything?

I'm in LA.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Try just clearing the data and cache from the Play Store... Under Settings, Apps, All, Play Store, you'll find the option. Reboot afterwards.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

henywatty

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I also have a Nexus 7, now running 4.1.2. I have been able to do all the things you said you couldn't. Were you experiencing problems before the software update?

F0REVERY0UNG-

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I also have a Nexus 7, now running 4.1.2. I have been able to do all the things you said you couldn't. Were you experiencing problems before the software update?

No, everything was working perfectly before the update.

MJKearney

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Call Google Support. That's exactly what they are there for. And, yes, resetting will bring your Nexus 7 back to exactly as it was when you took it out of the box, so only do it as a last resort.

nmoira

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Hmm.. Maybe try removing and then re-adding your Google account, under Accounts settings..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

This worked for me. It's not the upgrade, but rather the clearing of the data from Google Services Framework that causes the problem. When finished you will need to reset your backup account, and it may trigger a resynching of your Google account related content (photos, Play Books, etc.), but nothing else will be affected. Your apps, and their settings and data will be fine.

Sent from my GS3.