iPad Mini resolution no match for Nexus 7.

MJKearney

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
So basically, the best they could come up with in comparing to the N7 was that it has a bigger screen. No mention of screen quality, no mention of performance. Gee, I guess more screen space makes it a better tablet!

Ha! $429 for 32gb iPad Mini! That's nuts!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

HisSvt2

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
My impression , all this is is an iPad 2 shrank down some. Still priced to high and it's too wide to be comfortable. And the price is too high. 16 is 329, 32 is 429 , 64 is 519 kiss my a$$$.

a1kemist

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Starting at $329... still way more than I want to pay. Sadly around $199 is the magic number for me. I had to bite the bullet and pay $250 for more memory on the N7. If I didn't try out the KFHD, I probably would of been fine keeping the original KF and throw a rom on there to keep me happy. I hardly ever used it.

After getting the N7, I'm really happy with it but if it wasn't for new toy fever...

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Its too wide. Its too expensive. It old ass tech shoved into a smaller chunky body.

No thanks Apple. I pass! :thumbdown:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

mzanette

Zee
Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I've never seen Apple directly attempt to trash a competitor product side by side with their own like they did with the Nexus 7 vs iPad mini. Was the reasoning behind that? This thing will sell regardless of how they position it against Google.

MJKearney

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Ha! Apple stock price is way down (almost 2.5% as of 11:30 - yes, that is significant) after the iPad Mini announcement! I guess investors weren't that impressed, while Apple didn't live up to the rumors and anticipation. Let me repeat: Ha!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Google Nexus 7 is arguably the best tablet in the 7" ecosphere. Its incredibly popular and selling very well so Apple took a pop shot at it. Its the "Goliath" to their iPad Mini "David".

Apple now has to directly compete against an already hot selling and established device in the 7 inch category and, apparently, they are a little scared, lol!

They realize what they are offering is an old iPad 2 shoved in a smaller body. The tech world, tech blogs and smart people know this and aren't fooled. So Apple had to come out swinging at the Big Guy: Nexus 7 to try and fool the iSheep and the ill-informed.

Hopefully most people won't buy the bull but we know a ton of morons and iSheep will. :rolleyes:

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
The price point is terrible.

Also, if you bought an iPad 3 I feel terrible for you. Talk about a slap in the face/kick to the groin!

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
The price point is terrible.

Also, if you bought an iPad 3 I feel terrible for you. Talk about a slap in the face/kick to the groin!

ZachA

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
The Nexus 7 is a whole lot better for the price. The IPad mini is not worth the $329 price tag.

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2 using Android Central Forums

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
And I have to agree with the comments about the poor b@astards that bought the iPad 3. Wow, not even a full 6 months and your device is replaced and outdated. Damn.

SMH.

Unicorn Rancher

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I've never seen Apple directly attempt to trash a competitor product side by side with their own like they did with the Nexus 7 vs iPad mini. Was the reasoning behind that? This thing will sell regardless of how they position it against Google.
Apple is flustered. Even they know the Nexus 7 is a superior product. :D :D

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Lol@ Apple stock timeline! Their stock went up a little when the Macbooks and iMacs were released then took an immediate hard nosedive once the iPad Mini was released. Holy crap! You can actually see it all in timed graph-form! Lol!

uploadfromtaptalk1351018315297.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1