- 378 Posts
- CM 9.1
Using USB OTG?
I've tried searching on Astro manager to find the flash drive that I have hooked up to my N7 through otg cable and can't find it.
I did a couple searches and some said that you need to have a rooted nexus in order to use and otg cable..
Is this true? Or is there another way?
- 09-18-2012, 08:33 PM #2
- 222 Posts
Re: Using USB OTG?
Nexus Media Importer in the Play Store.
$2.99 and does not require root.....or you can unlock a root for free and use Stickmount for free.
Last edited by dparrothead1; 09-18-2012 at 08:43 PM.NookColor running CM10.1
Galaxy Note running RootBox
Nexus 7 Running JellyBam v7
- 09-18-2012, 09:11 PM #3
- 09-19-2012, 01:56 AM #4
- 09-19-2012, 03:14 PM #6
HTC Inspire 4g - Rooted / CM7.2
- 6 Posts
Google Nexus 7 - Rooted / Jellybean 4.1
- By Storm72 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2012, 07:56 PM
- By Speedstr in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet AccessoriesReplies: 8Last Post: 07-26-2012, 06:35 PM
- By milominderbinder in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2011, 06:24 PM
- By VW Maverick in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 4Last Post: 01-30-2011, 05:21 PM
- By RyanD8 in forum Fascinate AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2010, 01:45 PM