WiFi dropped during sleep
When I first got my N7, the WiFi stayed in all day. Now after having it almost two months, half the time after going to sleep , it losses the connection and I have to go into Settings and chose my WiFi name and reconnect. Anyone else having this problem? Is there a setting to force the connection always on?
- 09-26-2012, 05:34 PM #2
Re: WiFi dropped during sleep
Look under Settings, your wireless settings. There should be a setting something like...
Keep WIFI on during sleep.
Set it to ALWAYS...
I'm not sure if this is exactly what you will find on the N 7 since WIFI is all it has but there should be a setting to force WIFI to remain on even during sleep just like on smartphones.
- 09-27-2012, 05:32 PM #4
- By g1toevo678 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 04-28-2013, 11:32 AM
- By Funkpod in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2011, 06:30 AM
- By wynand32 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2011, 03:44 PM
- By fcjr77 in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 6Last Post: 05-25-2011, 04:27 PM
- By pearlmikejam in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 8Last Post: 02-28-2011, 11:20 AM