Nexus 7 arrived today... DOA
Well not DOA, but the touch screen was un-responsive. To make it even slide to another page, I would nearly have to bend it and slide my fingers at the same time and even then it would barley move. None the less, very disappointed.
- 09-27-2012, 06:00 PM #2
Re: Nexus 7 arrived today... DOA
Ok this is weird. I was about to take it back to the UPS store to ship to the place I ordered. I realized I hadnt deleted my google account off of it and didnt want someone to have access to all of it. So I deleted everything. Out of curiosity on reboot, everything worked fine! I setup my google account and have been using it with no screen issues at all. I know this does not mean its not defective, but I do have 30 day return policy. Any ideas?
- By nickby66 in forum Google Nexus 7 TabletReplies: 16Last Post: 01-08-2013, 11:05 AM
- By nickby66 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2012, 06:51 AM
- By ansextra in forum Google Nexus 7 TabletReplies: 10Last Post: 09-27-2012, 01:49 PM
- By RBasil in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 42Last Post: 03-23-2010, 10:07 AM
- By barkerja in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 13Last Post: 12-23-2009, 01:22 PM