View Poll Results: Is your N7 rooted?
- 44. You may not vote on this poll
- 10-07-2012, 09:14 AM #26
- 10-07-2012, 02:14 PM #27
- 50 Posts
- 10-15-2012, 04:18 AM #28
- 5 Posts
Re: Did you root your N7? Why or why not?
Like some others have said, my phone is rooted, just haven't felt a need to root the Nexus. No carrier bloat to get rid of, loving Jelly Bean as is.
Happy I can if I can if I ever need. But first rooted my Evo so I could run Gingerbread plus needed to be able to tether. I am running the latest Android on a stock Rom as is with the Nexus, and know I always will he able to, whole point of a Nexus device, so not sure I will ever have a reason to root.
Unless I decide I just can't live without Titanium. So far, that hasn't been a reason enough for me.
- 10-15-2012, 04:27 AM #29
- 10-15-2012, 06:47 AM #30
- 10-15-2012, 07:00 AM #31
- By PaulQ in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 4Last Post: 01-16-2012, 09:14 AM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 34Last Post: 07-24-2011, 04:52 PM
- By braj in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 08-21-2010, 01:09 PM
- By MissMe in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2010, 08:12 AM
- By mrdonbonjovi in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 20Last Post: 11-07-2009, 10:08 PM