Problem with the network 500
I recently got power back on and I go to YouTube on my n7 to watch a video and it gives me a problem saying network 500. I logged out and now I can't log back in. I can still watch YouTube videos it I cannot log into my account. did something happen to my account?
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
- 11-03-2012, 06:40 AM #2
- 11-03-2012, 07:49 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Problem with the network 500
I figured out how to fix your problem after signing out swipe right. there should be a bunch of different options the first one will say sign in and the problem is fixed. once signed in that is.
Last edited by Slims nexus98; 11-03-2012 at 07:51 AM. Reason: minor grammer error
- By nickf126 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 04-10-2010, 06:38 PM
- By BurgesS in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2010, 07:33 AM
- By guigui357 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2010, 11:19 AM
- By Theodore55 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2009, 06:16 PM
- By bmderuosi in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 11-06-2009, 09:35 PM