- 8 Posts
SkyGo & Jelly Bean
Sky on 20th July 2011
We are currently testing support for the Jelly Bean operating system on the Galaxy Nexus; we hope to release in the near future following successful testing completion.
In the meantime customers who choose to upgrade to Jelly Bean will not be able to stream content through the Sky Go app until the operating system can be fully supported.
I can't believe a company as big as Sky and as innovative as Sky can't get their app going in 3 months.
Does anyone know the reason Sky are not supporting Jelly Bean?
- 11-07-2012, 12:26 PM #2
- 11-07-2012, 01:45 PM #3
- 11-07-2012, 02:24 PM #4
- 12-06-2012, 12:32 PM #5
- 2 Posts
Re: SkyGo & Jelly Bean
I can only agree with the comments regards lack of support for jelly bean. The official statement by sky stating that they just testing is just lip service. I can get sky news bulletins and live TV from BBC iPlayer so don't understand the problem. If there was a alternative in my area such as virgin I would cancel with sky. Unfortunately there is not. So have to stick with them.
- By zero neck in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 14Last Post: 11-23-2012, 08:47 PM
- By zero neck in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 37Last Post: 11-04-2012, 10:16 AM
- By jerseyboy357 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-23-2011, 07:35 PM
- By skitzer9 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2011, 08:00 PM
- By skitzer9 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2011, 06:07 PM