How do I use OTG cable to access SD Card?
I picked up a new 32gb N7 today that will be my daily driver soon... I rooted it and installed Stickmount.
When I attach my SD Card reader via OTG, it seems to mount but I cannot see any of the files on the SD card.
I believe that the SD card is formatted via FAT as it is from my digicam.
It created a subdirectory called /usbStorage and that has a subdir called "sdb" and "sdc" ... earlier it had four subdirs "sda" to "sdd"
All of those subdirs show as being empty in Astro...
What am I doing wrong?
UPDATE: Stickmount keeps popping up and now I have a mount called "sda1" that has my files and three empty ones "sdb" to "sex's
Maybe I have StickMount setup wrong that it keeps giving me all these empty mounts?
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- 11-14-2012, 09:32 AM #2
- 11-20-2012, 01:22 PM #4
- 11-20-2012, 03:00 PM #5
- By athenatp in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 06-04-2013, 01:12 PM
- By SCGeek15 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 05-02-2011, 10:53 AM
- By Underworld54 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 10-07-2010, 06:51 PM
- By Sharks in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2010, 06:47 AM
- By greydarrah in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2010, 10:14 AM