Open Garden and FoxFi After Update...
I don't use FoxFi but might need to give it a try. I use Open Garden on my tablet while I'm at work but now the Nexus will not connect to my phone via Open Garden even with the latest Open Garden update. Is there anyone else out there experiencing this as well? Can anyone confirm that FoxFi does work after the update via blue tooth?
- 11-15-2012, 09:39 AM #2
- 884 Posts
Re: Open Garden and FoxFi After Update...
Foxfi does work after the update, I just use the wifi option. I have no idea if the Bluetooth works or not.
Last edited by Live2ride883; 11-15-2012 at 10:05 AM.I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.
- 11-15-2012, 09:55 AM #3
- By holland82908italy in forum Samsung ReplenishReplies: 7Last Post: 01-26-2012, 09:03 AM
- By tritan in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 06-26-2011, 08:33 PM
- By mud76 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 53Last Post: 10-28-2010, 11:17 PM
- By Dhohn in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2010, 06:19 PM
- By lgr2020 in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2010, 11:38 AM